Monday 5 January 2009

In an earlier post I mentioned a Nickelback song video, which utilised a very similar idea to me, so much so that it is almost identical. However I have decided to strive on, because I hope to make my animation more bittersweet and darker than the happy portrayal of saving someones life within the video.

What i like about the video is the numbers and how they are shown. The long orange digital numbers, floating about the peoples heads are exactly how i imagined my timers to be, if not slightly easier to comprehend. One such number is 21.243.542.04, with the last two digits being split seconds it is hard to assume what the rest of it means. However as an old lady dies, it shows the second set of numbers to be seconds. Upon viewing this, 542 would be just over nine minutes. This seems a rather complicated way of showing it, and I believe having seconds as the smallest measure of time would be better, and alot easier for me.

No comments: